Sunday, July 24, 2011

I, The God of My Dreams

I am the god of my dreams
I control the matter they present
And this time I know where I am
And this universe is under my command
I’m talking to you in that conscious realm
Inviting you to pull away that veil of reality
Inviting you deep within this dream
Which is all at my command
Proof that I am not a brain
Here we go running on the jags
Of the cliff that’s an instant death
We fall, the real thrill of bats within
But I do not wish to leave
Fly!
The whisks of clouds on the starry night
Warm breezes pushing
Like hot candy on my third sense
And you my beautiful other in hand
How joyful to not be alone
To gaze into your starry black eyes
Which are nets for my whales of love
Resting on our golden lilly pad
Which glows bright on the dark water
Where the fireflies dance around deep

No comments:

Post a Comment